“I don’t see much sense to that”, said Rabbit.
“No”, said Pooh humbly, “there isn’t.
But there was going to be when I began it.
It’s just that something happened along the way.”
-Winnie the Pooh-
I saw this wonderful Easter treat on the Internet and couldn’t wait to try it, whether it made any sense or not. I have actually had three occasions to make it. Hooray to the creative person who invented it !
This is what I did:
- Popped two packages of Tender White microwave popcorn. Poured it into a large bowl.
- Broke a cup of pretzels into small pieces and added them to the bowl.
- Poured a package of Easter-colored M&Ms into the bowl.
- Melted one bag of white chocolate wafers in the microwave so that the mixture could be poured. Any color.
- Poured the chocolate into the bowl and stirred slightly.
- Added a small bottle of cake sprinkles in Easter colors.
- Stirred and stirred and stirred until all of the candies stuck to the popcorn.
- Poured the mixture out on a large piece of waxed paper.
- Let it cool
- Filled the bags
The first time I made the Bunny Bait, I used white chocolate wafers. The second time I used pink chocolate wafers. This time I used yellow chocolate wafers. I used different sprinkles each time and really had fun making the mix different.
This is a really yummy and easy treat that is sure to nab some bunny rabbits!