“From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere!”
I was tired of chicken, duck, horse, cow and dog. I thought that if I was tired of them . . . little people must really be longing for something goofy and strange. So, I made 30 silly animals out of paper scraps. I took a picture of each animal with my trusty Canon 50D camera. Then I wrote the name of each animal on the photograph by using the “love of my life” . . . Picasa. (Free download on the internet) I printed out two copies of each animal, laminated them and put them in a plastic container with a lid. Even grown-ups like matching games. Sometimes they even win. But not often.
The rules are always the same.
- Turn over all of the cards so the animals are hiding
- When it is your turn, turn over two cards
- If you turned over 2 cards which were the same you get to keep them in your pile
- If your 2 cards don’t match . . . too bad. turn them over and wait for your next turn
- REMEMBER WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN EACH CARD
- The person with the most “matches” wins
If people get gooey while they are playing the game . . . because they are eating snacks, it doesn’t matter. The cards wipe clean.
“What’s in a name?”
“STELLA………!” (the starfish)