Sunday is Easter and the ham is in my refrigerator. But how will people know where to sit?
What a silly question.
They will know because I will give them a hint. A peat pot hint.
SO, SO quick and easy. Here are the parts:
- 4′ peat pots (12 for $2.69 at Smith’s Marketplace)
- Natural-colored coffee filters ($1 per package at Dollar Tree)
- Moss (In a bag from Michael’s)
- Chipboard chicks (From Craft Warehouse )
- Yarn, flower, glitter and twine
I pushed the coffee filter into the pot and added the moss. ( Doesn’t the ruffle look cute?)
I punched a hole in the little chick, added the name with stickers and tied it onto the wire handle. (Pink 20 gauge wire from Michael’s)
I tied the yarn onto the handle and added the flower and an egg.
I sprayed the peat pot lightly with adhesive and quickly poured some glitter on it.
Ready. I am Ready !
HAPPY EASTER !