“When I was eating alphabet soup as a child, I never thought that it would pay off.”
These wonderful alphabet cards are made by My Mind’s Eye. This is the boy set. There is a girl set. I started with this one to see what I thought.
Here are the steps:
- Buy one package of Alphabet Soup Cards at a scrapbook store
- There are two of each card. Put them back to back with a tiny piece of double sided tape
- Cut the cards apart
- Punch a hole in each corner with a Big Bite-type punch
- Put them onto a large binder ring
- Add some other fun things like spools and rings
- Close the large ring by putting a dab of superglue on the closure
- Give it to a child with busy fingers !
” Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?”