“I’d give up dessert but I’m no quitter.”
Fast and easy are the buzz words. Ten minutes is good but five is better. Free is good but ‘not too expensive’ is okay. That’s what we have here. Easy, easy, easy and pretty, pretty pretty.
- Buy one small loaf of angel food cake (or a regular angel food cake)
- Buy one can of any kind of pie filling. I used lemon.
- Buy some fresh fruit. I used strawberries but any berry will do.
- Buy some Cool Whip
- Buy one small box of Instant Jello Pudding any flavor. I used White Chocolate.
- Cut the cake into squares about two inches in size. Layer half of the cake squares in the bottom of the bowl.
- Spoon the pie filling over the cake squares.
- Next, a layer of fruit over the pie filling.
- Next another layer of cake squares.
- Mix the instant pudding in the blender. Pour it over the second layer of cake squares. Let it drizzle down into the bowl.
- Top with Cool Whip and add a little fruit to the middle.
- Keep in the fridge until you are ready to eat it.
This bowl will serve 8 people easily ! If you want to get really fancy, add some chocolate sprinkles !