“This and That” is a new category I have added to my blog. That is because sometimes an idea or a project really doesn’t take up a very big post but I still want to remember it. This matching game, named THINGS WITH WHEELS is one of those “this or that” posts.
- Small after-Christmas tin with see-through lid. ($1.19 at JoAnn’s)
- Images from the Internet saved to Picasa. (most from catalogs online)
- Photos of the cars printed out and mounted on red card stock. (or any other color you have)
- Name of the type of game written on one of the things-with-wheels photographs using Picasa.
- Print out multiple THINGS WITH WHEELS cover image with words on 8×11 sheets of photo paper using Picasa.
- Add the description of the type of matching game to one side of the back of each match.
- Cut cards in half. (If you laminate first and then cut, the cards will not be laminated well and will come apart.)
- Spread them out face up so that little people can put the cars together.
- This game is for Andrew and Owen. Their daddy tried it first and he did just fine !
“Our whole life is solving puzzles.”